WITH so many streaming services available now it’s no wonder people are thinking about how much it all costs.
Fortunately most like Netflix are rolling monthly contracts, so you can cancel at any time.
So if you need to end your subscription to save some cash, follow these instructions.
How to cancel my Netflix subscription
- From your laptop or computer, log into your Netflix account.
- Select any profile.
- Open the menu found in the top right corner and select Account.
- You should see a Cancel Membership button under the ‘Membership & Billing’ header.
- Finally, hit the Finish Cancellation button to complete the process.
Can I cancel Netflix on my phone?
- Open the Netflix app.
- Tap any profile.
- Hit the profile image at the top right and find Account.
- Select the Cancel Membership button.
- Then finally, tap Finish Cancellation.
Does my Netflix subscription end immediately?
No, your Netflix subscription will not end as soon as you’ve decided to leave.
It depends when your payment date is.
You’ll continue to have access until money is usually taken from your account.
At that point, access will be revoked.
Is it free to cancel Netflix subscription?
The great thing about Netflix is it’s a monthly rolling contract.
This means it’s free to leave when want.
Best Phone and Gadget tips and hacks
Looking for tips and hacks for your phone? Want to find those secret features within social media apps? We have you covered…
Get all the latest WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook and other tech gadget stories here.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply